Nel-Seal Log and Lumber End Sealer® - 5 Gallon Pail
- Usually ships within two business days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Nel-Seal Log and Lumber End Sealer® is the best-in-class wax end sealer that controls the rate of moisture loss during air and kiln drying. Nel-Seal should be applied immediately after sawing or trimming for best results in preventing degradation. Nel-Seal can be easily applied year-round with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
Quantity discounts apply. Call for quote on larger quantities.
- Prevents a majority of end cracks and drying splits
- Reduces blue stain and sap stain in logs
- Improves yield with less waste
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer
- Water based, non-hazardous, non-toxic formula
- Soap and water cleanup
- Applies white and dries clear
- Formula is good for year-round use
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Hardwood logs or lumber
- Softwood timbers and lumber
- Debarked logs
- Log Exports
- Wood turning blanks
- Log “cookies”
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!